There are two types of keystroke loggers:
1. Software based and
2. Hardware based.
Spy ware: Spector (http://www.spector.com/)
- Spector is a spy ware and it will record everything anyone does on the internet.
- Spector automatically takes hundreds of snapshots every hour, very much like a surveillance camera. With spector, you will be able to see exactly what your surveillance targets have been doing online and offline.
- Spector works by taking a snapshot of whatever is on your computer screen and saves it away in a hidden location on your computer's hard drive.
Hacking Tool: eBlaster (http://www.spector.com/)
- eBlaster lets you know EXACTLY what your surveillance targets are doing on the internet even if you are thousands of miles away.
- eBlaster records their emails, chats, instant messages, websites visited and keystrokes typed and then automatically sends this recorded information to your own email address.
- Within seconds of them sending or receiving an email, you will receive your own copy of that email.

Hacking Tool: (Hardware Keylogger) (http://www.keyghost.com)
- The Hardware Key Logger is a tiny hardware device that can be attached in between a keyboard and a computer.
- It keeps a record of all key strokes typed on the keyboard. The recording process is totally transparent to the end user.
Readers Who Read This Page, Also Read:
7 comments:
Hi Srikanth, you are doing a good job. I have 1 question for you.
Remote keylogger / Super Keylogger which you described earlier in many posts have less chances to work perfectly when the intended user is gonna use a good ANTIVIRUS version with all updates and vulnerability removed.
Isnt?
In this case , how can we able to hack that pc ? (ie.,while Superkeyloggers fail )
Hope you have a solution. If not its ok :) Everyone here are learning :)
@ blaster
You r right! All keyloggers are none other than spywares..
So almost all the keyloggers are lokely to be caught by AV.
For this hardware keyloggers can be used(if u have physical access to the pc)....
Hello, I need help, I have been reading the comments and I still feel that I need more info. I would like to send my Fiance a Keylogger on his laptop. I would like to send it to him via email.
My reason? we are getting married soon, and I have found out he has a secret email address and has be visiting the adultfriendfinder site. I dont care that he has been there, sure I was mad at first, but he said he is NOT talking with women on there, and strickly watching videos.
I need to be sure he is truthful..I love him and want to marry him, but if he is actually hooking up with women ( gut feeling ) I cant be with him... please help...
I need to find a keylogger that I can send him via email..
Anyone want to help a really nice HONEST girl? I signed up for crackpal, but now im nervous about it...it looks like a scam :(
Much thanks in advance :)
@ Wool over eyes
You can use superkeylogger for this purpose!
spector and eblastor serials are working only for 1 day..after that the license is being cancelled..what to do...
can u plz tel me how to exexute a html file from c program,,,
i tried using a batch file,but showing the folowing error
Bad command or file name
When i execute the batch file directly it is not showing error
but when i execute that batch file using that c program, it is showing error.
or tel me any way to open a html file directly from c program without using batch file commands..
@ anonymous
It's easy to execute a .html file.
Just use the following command
system("filename.htm");
OR
system("filename.html")
Post a Comment